Head's Up

1 view

Norm Olson

Jan 11, 2012, 3:35:48 PM1/11/12
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
Schaeffer Cox is facing additional federal charges involving "conspiracy to murder."!!    The feds will present their "evidence" before the grand jury on the 23rd. It will be the 3rd time that the feds have added new "evidence" and have gone to the grand jury for additional indictments.

Also heard that JR Olson (Confidential Informant who wore a wire for the feds in trade for making his own 3 pending felonies "go away") has implicated me, claiming he has an audio tape of a phone call to me (or from me?) about Schaeffer.  I am alleged to have urged Schaeffer to avoid arrest and prosecution by going into hiding and becoming a fugitive.  I wouldn't be surprised to get a visit from the feds.    They'll probably have "conspiracy to aid and abet a fugitive" or "hampering a federal investigation" or some such BS to charge me with.

From what I can put together, the new "evidence" is based entirely on audio tapes.   I believe that the federals have resorted to manufacturing evidence from parts of normal conversation.  The feds are hungry and are itching for a showdown.  They don't seem to understand the law of unintended consequences.

I do think it is interesting that the federals may be "casting the net" over a wider group of patriots.   This, together with the federal's authorization to arrest without warrant or cause does give me pause...

Justin Nusunginya

Jan 11, 2012, 10:28:27 PM1/11/12
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
What the hell, this doesn't make any sense. If they had this so called evidence they would have used it the first time. It is starting to look obviously staged even from a skeptical perspective. Wow, they really, really don't like us.

From: norma...@alaska.net
To: alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [AlaskaCitizensMilitia] Head's Up
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 11:35:48 -0900
To post send email to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
Web Site: www.alaskacitizensmilitia.com

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Norm Olson

Jan 12, 2012, 2:15:24 AM1/12/12
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com

It doesn't look good.   On the surface, it appears that the feds are cooking up something.   With the NDAA and unlimited federal powers to detain, arrest, and hold, I would think that these unusual events must have a wider purpose.   Maybe I'm wrong... I'm not paranoid at all, but I am concerned about the cohesiveness of the militia here in Alaska should the feds be staging something.    Too often we seen people cut and run when the heat gets turned up.   Those that stand become naturally suspicious of others.

Hopefully, we get some more information in the coming days.    The information I receive is from reliable sources on Schaeffer's defense team.

I really don't know what it all means... maybe nothing...maybe something, but I'll pass along whatever information I can so that everyone on the forum is aware and able to raise their vigilance.

Norm