I Rise In Support of Schaeffer Cox

Norm Olson

Jan 26, 2012, 10:19:41 PM1/26/12
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
To all those who monitor this forum

     Most every newspaper in Alaska has run the Schaeffer Cox stories over the last week.   One media outlet will mimic another.  Each will distort the truth as ordered by their corporate and governmental handlers.   By reading the comments at the end of the article, one may verify that P.T. Barnum was right, "There's a sucker born every minute."
      I know Schaeffer better than most folks do.  We've spoken privately on many occasions, often at a deeply spiritual level.   What may seem obvious on the surface is not as it appears.  This whole thing is rigged in favor of the central government and the media is the mule carrying the lies.  Schaeffer is the fall guy selected by the central government to represent domestic terrorism; and, if you believe he is, you'll also believe in the Lone Gunman, The Magic Bullet, and that McVeigh acted alone.    The web of lies and altered evidence will go on and on.  The fed's case is weak. That is why Schaeffer was "perp walked" back before the federal Grand Jury three times.  Whenever the feds see their case slipping, they will come up with new, often obscure and exotic charges, requiring that this Patriot remain in lockup without bail and without trial.

    Let's be realistic, shall we?  Hitler and Stalin are the models for the federal courts in America today! Don't think for a moment that you are safe from their tentacles.  Don't think for a moment that you are protected by the Constitution or Rule of Law.  Don't think for a minute that you are immune to the fear tactics they use to keep us from criticizing the whole corrupt system that the federal government has become. It used to be innocent until proven guilty... Today it's guilty until executed.

    But in the end the sharks will devour their own young...One day, perhaps, the tables will be turned and the high fenced detention camps will serve a useful purpose to keep the tyrants behind bars to show our children, who shall live in liberty and under the just rule of law, just what they look like.

    We can always hope.

Norm Olson