Anchorage Elderly Woman To Be Thrown Out Into The Snow? Not if the militia can help it!

Norm Olson

Nov 10, 2011, 6:49:33 PM11/10/11
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
Is there anyone in the Anchorage area who can go to the courthouse on Monday to watch and listen and report on a case involving
Kendra Taber (71-years of age)  v.  Jim Hoff Property Management, Todd Timmermans attorney for Michael Farley, the property owner?

Kendra lives in her own mobile home on a lot owned by Michael Farley of Anchorage.  The property is managed by Jim Hoff Property Management out of Wasilla.  Todd Timmermans is the legal mouthpiece representing Michael Farley. The property manager who keeps the books (or cooks them) claims that this elderly woman has not paid rent on the property.   I've talked with Kendra and she assures me that she has paid stubs and receipts.

This is a great opportunity for the militia to get involved.   Kendra is frightened that she will be evicted and that she will lose everything.  She's frightened that the court might award the mobile home to the owner (to be sold) as payment for money allegedly owed.

It's a rather convoluted situation and I'm trying to get a handle it.    But I don't want this woman to be thrown out into the snow.    I need someone to attend the hearing at:

The Nesbitt Courthouse, 825 W. 4th Street Anchorage     The hearing will take place
at 10AM on Monday, November 14.

Please let me know if someone (or several) militia members can be present.

Norm Olson, Commander
Kenai Peninsula Division