Schaeffer Cox

Norm Olson

Jan 11, 2012, 10:30:46 PM1/11/12
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
I want everyone to know that I have, and still do, and will continue to support Schaeffer Cox 100%.   Nothing will change that.  I will NOT become a Judas against him, regardless of the false evidence that may be created by the feds.

It may be, repeat MAY BE, that the federals are trying to drive a wedge between me and my good friend Schaeffer.    Some unusual things are going on around me, with people I know, and crimes that have taken place that I'm being accused of.   The latest BS concerning JR ("Gerald") Olson and the alleged link between him and me are absolutely bogus.

Please do not give any credence to the rumors that I assisted in any way Schaeffer's arrest.

Do not break ranks, fellow patriots...  The feds are tripping some flares along our perimeter...  Don't be rattled.   Maintain faith and allegiance (The Soldier's Creed).

My only regret is that I couldn't do more to protect my brother, Schaeffer.

I've been through this many times before...expect the feds to throw whatever they have against the shield of truth.  Like sh**, it will splash but it cannot stick.

Norm Olson