Mobile Federal Law Enforcement Targeting Innocent Men

Kurt Brown

Jun 21, 2008, 8:54:35 AM6/21/08
Today's Post From Mobile Audit Club

http://www.angelfire.com/zine2/democracyordeath/index.html

Daily Foreword June 21, 2008: This post is a little earlier but I have
something important to say. I, Kurt Brown, alias Saint Ram Bone, have
endured severe discrimination by the ruling local and federal dictatorship
in Mobile Alabama. I am not the only one who endures these abuses as many
can not even vote and many are targeted by the police and federal agents who
predominantly do not originate from the area when they are children.

Today, the 20th, I went to a local hardware store and was only in for a few
moments when I walked out and a City of Mobile Police Department car was
behind my car. I walked behind the car avoiding him as I have been hassled
in local large department stores also and do not shop there, but instead
shop often at other smaller stores now. A man who was undercover or nearby
said, "Why are you avoiding the police car you fag". I did not respond.
They do not like me because I had Sheriff Jack Tillman terminated for
stealing inmate food funds, but I have been told that things are bad again
and that the local jail has severe overcrowding now with 4 men per 2 man
cell.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=mobile+alabama+sheriff+jack+tillman+resigned

I also point out the fact that we have a dictatorship from outside and
locals, of all races, especially the humane human race, are excluded from
all government participation and news coverage. I have even been told that
local TV stations management acts like a recluse spider and the line staff
barely know who is behind the iron curtain of mass media.

When I went to a local grocer, a woman who checked me out said, "Reggie
Copeland is not the devil, you have a knot on the back of your head and in
it is a horn."

http://images.google.com/images?um=1&hl=en&q=reggie+copeland+mobile+alabama+city+councilman

In a way I asked for that one because I pinpointed the local closed
government city councilman who seems as inhumane toward me as the local
federal dictatorship and the war criminals in charge of the local FBI and
Secret Service. Copeland has a large knot on his right forehead and it is
proven scientific fact that right frontal lobe brain damage is common among
serial killers and sociopaths, as the part of humane conscience and
intelligence has been damaged.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=right+frontal+lobe+brain+damage+sociopaths+serial+killers

They do not like me because I am a skilled auditor and reporter and I am
owned by no one and act on behalf of the working class poor. No offense
Mr. Copeland and federal war crimes government but you remind me of a serial
killer I came across and who I avoided because I did not trust his actions,
offering me an open bottle of liquor that indeed was drugged, and I declined
to drink or to have a hotel room with him, as everything is not always Randy
with Kraft.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=randy+kraft+serial+killer

I drew attention to myself this week when I reported myself and some
children sprayed with bug killer by a passing mosquito truck in Mobile
before the sun had set. I was sick for days with a lupus type rash
afterward. I am sensitive to some drugs and chemicals.

I encourage tolerance based on skin tone and nationality and geographical
background or religion, and I urge all people not to teach their children
racial slurs on other human beings. We lose much of the beauty of life as a
human being by doing so and we cheat the children horribly of the greatest
things in life, human social contact in a positive fashion. We may have
been conned and find that we, the humane humans, are the only ones poisoned
and tortured and held back. We should teach tolerance and acceptance. I
have even been told that local police and sheriff's departments in South
Alabama are conducting stings on gays. I did not know that being gay was a
crime, but I guess it is under a federal war crimes dictatorship. I
encourage celibacy until marriage, and heterosexuality to procreate, but I
do not pass judgment on others. Diversity is the spice of life and sexual
activity is part of being a human being. Just be safe and cautious.

Perhaps I stayed in San Francisco too long. Most accept each other for our
differences there. Most work hard and encourage education. Sexual
orientation is not an issue and neither is skin tone. Diversity is
encouraged. Even medical marijuana is wide spread and recreational
marijuana. I do not encourage it, but in the worst case, I would much
rather have to get a child drug rehabilitation for marijuana than I would
for crack cocaine and crystal meth, which is widespread in lower Alabama,
while marijuana is often difficult to obtain and the government in Alabama
and Mississippi often target people for marijuana use so they can cripple
them with felonies and control them with jails and take their hard earned
wages and take their right to vote away with disenfranchisement laws.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=voter+disenfranchisement+alabama

One fine young man said, "There goes a real man". Yes, I am a man, a humane
man, as I try to be in my daily life. I want equal government participation
for all or I want their government toppled. I want sane and just laws or I
want their courts removed. We will not tolerate the abuse such as I endured
when I spit blood after going to their courts in 2004 for demanding
government participation. They sabotage our lives, our marriages, our
homes, our vehicles. They are like an IT, not even humane humans. War is a
two way option. I prefer God's way, not to rely on armies, but the humane
heart. Sometimes God enables us to be lions, but we must know when to stop
fighting and become men again, or we will be part of the problem as the
regime in power often is, and not part of the solution.