Documenting the Scala and Java API

1 view

Martin Krasser

Sep 15, 2010, 10:52:51 AM9/15/10
to akka...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

I started to restructure one section of the akka-camel documentation for proposing how to document Akka's Scala and Java API.

http://doc.akkasource.org/camel#consume

The Scala and Java code examples are placed into a single table column. Using tabbed panes would look better but these don't seem to be supported by Wikispaces.

Should we go for that approach in the whole Akka Wiki, instead of duplicating pages for the Scala and Java API? (having the transition finished with Akka 1.0?) WDYT?

--
Martin Krasser

blog:    http://krasserm.blogspot.com
code:    http://github.com/krasserm
twitter: http://twitter.com/mrt1nz

Jonas Bonér

Sep 17, 2010, 12:20:54 PM9/17/10
to akka...@googlegroups.com
This is a better idea. I like it.
We should convert it I think.
Can you create a ticket for it?
Thanks.

On Wednesday, September 15, 2010, Martin Krasser

--
Jonas Bonér

work: http://akkasource.org
code: http://github.com/jboner