Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Brian

no leída,
9 mar 2010, 4:46:379/3/10
a Ajax Availability Calendar
Dear Chris,

First of all many congratulations and thanks for a great program.

I am, however, having one small problem. In the admin bookings
calendar when the Click Method is set to click-through - I can only
click from available to 2 further options and then it sticks and
doesn't click through the remaining options or return to available. Of
course it's possible to access all options by changing the click
method, but the click-through cycle sticks on the 3rd option.

I'd originally installed the module in a directory called 'ac', then
read a number of items in the forum and thought it better to
completely uninstall and re-install in a directory 'calendar' - just
as you demo is (which works perfectly with the click-through).
Unfortunately after a new install and without having changed anything
around, the clickthrough still hangs at the second option.

I'd be grateful for any assistance.

Yours

Brian

cbolson

no leída,
9 mar 2010, 7:53:439/3/10
a Ajax Availability Calendar
Hi,
Without seeing any code it is hard to know what is going on.
Can you show me an url (email me it if you prefer not to publish it
here)

Chris

cbolson

no leída,
9 mar 2010, 9:41:089/3/10
a Ajax Availability Calendar
Thanks for sending me the email with the url etc.
In the ajax file that updates the states:
"ac-includes" > "ajax" > "update_calendar.ajax.php"
could you try chaning this code (line 85 approx):

foreach($list_states as $id=>$val){
if($id==$current_state_id) break;
// advance the pointer to next
next($list_states);
// stop if id is the same as current
}

to this:

foreach($list_states as $id=>$val){
next($list_states);
if($id==$current_state_id) break;
}
As you can see, I have just swapped the order of the events round. A
user had a similar problem a few weeks ago and this seemed to solve
the problem though I have not been able to work out why :(

Let me know if that works.

Chris

Brian Galliford

no leída,
9 mar 2010, 9:57:039/3/10
a ajax-availabi...@googlegroups.com
Brilliant!! ... it now works perfectly. Huge thanks!

Brian

> --

Responder a todos
Responder al autor