1) We are using an updated version of Full Spectrum Retina Engrave.
2) The software is loaded onto the new machine in the prototyping
room, the password is "MAKE"
- It will NO LONGER work with the previous computer.
3) The only problem we have seen so far involves it randomly locking
up when opening a file. If this happens, turn the LASER Cutter all the
way off, restart the PC. Upon reboot, turn the LASER Cutter back on,
and relaunch Retina Engrave.
PLEASE let me know ASAP if you have any additional issues, or have any
questions. The software functions very much the same, but has many,
many more buttons.
Maker Bot: Creamcheese
1) Is currently down, we are re-attaching parts of the extruder
platform. Should be back up tomorrow afternoon.
2) Their is an IBM T42 Laptop (Thanks Mr. Konen!) now at the Maker
Bot, it has all the pre-configured Slic3r and ReplicatorG software.
Again, any questions, please post!
In all, we now have a dedicated machine for all the tools in the
prototyping room. This should reduce some of the congestion we've had
during build nights. Have fun!
- Josh Williams