AHA August Finances Summary:
- Membership is still up
- Gaming station time is down, a lot of people don't know we exist
- The balance sheet shows that at the end of August we have $5000+ in
our combined accounts, BUT! IQ guys finally took out previous checks
for the purchase of Digital Ops assets which reduces the amount to
approximately $2000, and rent, Mythlogic, Comcast, and AT&T bills have
yet to be deducted. After all the payments go through, we'll have
approximately $300. It also looks like we have about 15 unpaid
memberships still (around $500).
Will we have enough money to deal with the coming month?
- After school work shops are being promoted, but we won't know more
about that for another 2 weeks.
- Bright futures stuff starts next week, but income for that won't
start coming in until late October.
- The recent CNC and 3D printing class brought in $150.
- We have an AADL class that will bring in another $150 on the 22nd.
- Going over the past 3 months of finances, it seems like we need to
generate another $500 to meet the bare minimum expenses, roughly
$3,200 in income versus $3,700 in expenses.
We need to make money.
"A diamond is as bright as coal in darkness."