I developed a kind of LEGO construction challenge called "LEGO
I developed a game for changing Req.Eng & Sys. Engineering issues. I
call it "LEGO excavator".
* for each group of participants buy one LEGO excavator kit (ex:LEGO
technic 8047, 7630)
* remove the building description for each.
* place *one* picture of the ready constructed kit on one table aside
(in a separate room for example).
* each group elects one or two "architects"
* the architects have ony *visuable* access to the picture as often
they want. (no camera, mobiles allowed, only paper & pencil allowed)
* the architects describe their dev group members what they have
seen / what & how should be implemented.
Do a debriefing on lessons learned:
* team communication
* changing implementation requirements
You can make the game more challenging by
* putting some bricks out of each set
* set up a second counter called "supply" where each group has to
"buy" its material.
Have fun playing. Please drop me note on your experience: info@plays-