מעבר להודעה הראשונה שלא נקראה

Richard Durnall

לא נקראה,
14 בינו׳ 2010, 20:01:2214.1.2010
עד Agile Alliance Australia

Hi All,

You are invited to the launch meeting of the Melbourne chapter of the Agile Alliance Australia (AAA). Last year’s inaugural Agile Australia conference established the AAA and it is envisaged that local chapters will provide ongoing education and knowledge-sharing.

ThoughtWorks founder and chairman Roy Singham will be our guest speaker. Roy has more than 20 years of technology and executive management experience and is globally renowned (and frequently provocative!) thought leader.

The launch will be held on 2nd February at 5:30pm at Level 14, 303 Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000.  Dinner and drinks will be provided.

Please RSVP to http://www.meetup.com/Agile-Alliance-Melbourne/calendar/12323190/

We look forward to seeing you at the launch.

Thanks,

Rich

--
Richard Durnall
Principal Consultant || ThoughtWorks Australia

Richard Durnall

לא נקראה,
14 בינו׳ 2010, 21:19:5614.1.2010
עד Agile Alliance Australia
Hi All,

The URL below is wrong - it goes to the Sydney event.

The correct URL for the Melbourne event is....

http://www.meetup.com/Agile-Alliance-Melbourne/calendar/12323190/

Thanks,

Rich

Richard Durnall
Principal Consultant || ThoughtWorks Australia
Level 14, 303 Collins Street,
Melbourne, Vic, Australia 3000.
(W) www.thoughtworks.com
(E) rdur...@thoughtworks.com
(T) +61 3 9691 6500 || (F) +61 3 9691 6550 || (M) +61 403 852 003

Mark Mansour

לא נקראה,
16 בינו׳ 2010, 19:05:3016.1.2010
עד Richard Durnall,Agile Alliance Australia
Rich,

The link text says Melbourne, but the actual link points to Sydney.

Try this one:

http://www.meetup.com/Agile-Alliance-Melbourne/calendar/12323190/

Mark

> --

Mark Mansour
ma...@agilebench.com
http://agilebench.com/

Mark Mansour

לא נקראה,
3 בפבר׳ 2010, 0:55:283.2.2010
עד Agile Alliance Australia
Last night Rich ran the Melbourne Chapter and it went very, very
well. The room was packed, Rich gave a great into to what he wants
the Melbourne Chapter to be, and Roy was very entertaining and thought
provoking.

I gave an overview of what the A3 was formed to do and pointed
everyone to this group. I'm hoping that we'll see some more
participation from the Melbourne community. I'm going to wait a few
days to see what feedback comes in and then work out a plan with the
rest of the A3 board as to how to move forward.

Mark

> > (E) rdurn...@thoughtworks.com

> > (T) +61 3 9691 6500 || (F) +61 3 9691 6550 || (M) +61 403 852 003
> > --
>
> --
> Mark Mansour

> m...@agilebench.comhttp://agilebench.com/

Mark Henery

לא נקראה,
4 בפבר׳ 2010, 2:51:064.2.2010
עד Agile Alliance Australia
Yup was a great night and well run. Excellent turnout too. I also
urge people to get involved as without involvement A3 will struggle to
take off.

Great job Mark, Rich & Roy! It was good to speak with you after the
presentations.

Cheers,
Mark Henery.

Richard Durnall

לא נקראה,
4 בפבר׳ 2010, 22:09:244.2.2010
עד agile-allian...@googlegroups.com
Hey All,

Claire is currently correlating all of the feedback from the event on Tuesday night in Melbourne. Once it is in I'll send it out to this group.

Thanks to everyone that attended!!

On Jan 17, 11:05�am, Mark Mansour <m...@agilebench.com> wrote:

Rich,

The link text says Melbourne, but the actual link points to Sydney.

Try this one:

http://www.meetup.com/Agile-Alliance-Melbourne/calendar/12323190/

Mark

On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 12:01 PM, Richard Durnall

<rdurn...@thoughtworks.com> wrote:

Hi All,

You are invited to the launch meeting of the Melbourne chapter of the Agile
Alliance Australia (AAA). Last year�s inaugural Agile Australia conference
established the AAA and it is envisaged that local chapters will provide
ongoing education and knowledge-sharing.

ThoughtWorks founder and chairman Roy Singham will be our guest speaker. Roy
has more than 20 years of technology and executive management experience and
is globally renowned (and frequently provocative!) thought leader.

The launch will be held on 2nd February at�5:30pm�at Level 14, 303 Collins
Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000.��Dinner and drinks will be provided.

Mark Mansour

לא נקראה,
4 בפבר׳ 2010, 23:35:544.2.2010
עד Richard Durnall,agile-allian...@googlegroups.com
I'm looking forward to the results of the survey.  I'm hoping they point us in a clear direction on how to take this forward.

Mark

You are invited to the launch meeting of the Melbourne chapter of the Agile
Alliance Australia (AAA). Last year’s inaugural Agile Australia conference
established the AAA and it is envisaged that local chapters will provide
ongoing education and knowledge-sharing.

ThoughtWorks founder and chairman Roy Singham will be our guest speaker. Roy
has more than 20 years of technology and executive management experience and
is globally renowned (and frequently provocative!) thought leader.

The launch will be held on 2nd February at 5:30pm at Level 14, 303 Collins
Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000.  Dinner and drinks will be provided.

Andy Kelk

לא נקראה,
5 בפבר׳ 2010, 0:02:095.2.2010
עד Agile Alliance Australia
Thanks again for getting up and getting the ball rolling on A3. I'm
interested in helping out getting things moving if needed. If there's
anything I can do to help out, let me know

Andy

השב לכולם
השב למחבר
העבר לנמענים