Have you tried using AdWords Editor? If you are, it’s easy to copy and
move keywords using it (jump to steps below). If you are not, I highly
recommend it for managing accounts. Essentially, it’s a free
downloadable application that allows you to download your account,
make changes (offline) and then upload the edits when you are
You can download Editor at any time by visiting http://www.google.com/intl/en/adwordseditor/
(You can also find FAQs by clicking on the ‘Help Center’ link in the
upper right hand corner of the page).
1. In the tree view, select the ad group containing the keywords you
want to copy or move.
2. Click the Keywords tab.
3. Select one or more keywords.
4. Go to the Edit menu > Copy or Cut to copy or cut the keywords.
5. In the tree view, select the ad group where you want to paste the
6. Go to the Edit menu > Paste to paste the keywords.
(You can find similar instructions for moving keywords to new ad
groups or accounts at: http://www.google.com/support/adwordseditor/bin/answer.py?answer=32921)
Hope this helps,
On Aug 19, 9:27 am, Book wrote: