Been waiting 30+ days for API approval

leadresearchgroup.com

Apr 29, 2011, 3:55:49 PM4/29/11
to AdWords API Forum
Submitted the initial request late March, resubmitted it mid April. On
advice of customer support, resubmitted again today. We are just
trying to get developer access to build a simple internal reporting
tool. Phone support says they do not deal with API concerns, how do we
reach the Adworrds API team?

LaunchBit

Apr 29, 2011, 6:41:13 PM4/29/11
to AdWords API Forum
I have this same problem. Anyone have any advice? Thanks

On Apr 29, 3:55 pm, "leadresearchgroup.com"

Austin Houser

Apr 30, 2011, 4:05:26 PM4/30/11
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
I am having the same issue.  There is an API key listed next to the text that says "Pending Approval" - does this function as a working key until it is approved?

Austin
http://www.thelastcms.com

Austin Houser

Apr 30, 2011, 7:07:18 PM4/30/11
to AdWords API Forum
Well think I may have found a solution... It seems you need to have
your billing information entered before they will review your API
request? Login to your Adwords/MCC account and go to:
https://adwords.google.com/select/ApiCenter you should see a different
"API Center".

Austin
http://www.thelastcms.com

On Apr 29, 3:55 pm, "leadresearchgroup.com"

LaunchBit

Apr 30, 2011, 10:36:53 PM4/30/11
to AdWords API Forum
Hmm...well, we entered our billing information on day 1, so I'm not
sure if that's the solution for us...

Thanks though. Any help from the Google team??

On Apr 30, 7:07 pm, Austin Houser <m...@austinhouser.com> wrote:
> Well think I may have found a solution... It seems you need to have
> your billing information entered before they will review your API
> request? Login to your Adwords/MCC account and go to:https://adwords.google.com/select/ApiCenteryou should see a different
> "API Center".
>
> Austinhttp://www.thelastcms.com

Thiago Soares Martiniano

May 1, 2011, 4:42:28 AM5/1/11
to he...@launchbit.com, AdWords API Forum
I also have a similar problem,
my token should be pending for about 4 weeks now and I still have no feedback about it.
Got in contact with Google team a week a ago to check this, but the token is still pending approval.

Anash P. Oommen

May 2, 2011, 2:17:50 AM5/2/11
to adwor...@googlegroups.com, he...@launchbit.com
Hi everyone,

If you are facing delays in getting your tokens reviewed, please mail your API MCC customer id to me (anash.p...@google.com) and ping this thread. I'll escalate the review process for you.

Cheers,
Anash P. Oommen,
AdWords API Advisor.

Elizabeth Yin

May 2, 2011, 9:26:49 AM5/2/11
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Anash.  Just emailed you.
--
Need mentorship in launching a web company without coding?
http://www.launchbit.com/

leadresearchgroup.com

May 2, 2011, 12:41:15 PM5/2/11
to AdWords API Forum
Thank you....this is not obvious at all, there was another warning
message saying we hadn't entered billing info, though I am sure we
entered it on the original app.

On Apr 30, 4:07 pm, Austin Houser <m...@austinhouser.com> wrote:
> Well think I may have found a solution... It seems you need to have
> your billing information entered before they will review your API
> request? Login to your Adwords/MCC account and go to:https://adwords.google.com/select/ApiCenteryou should see a different
> "API Center".
>
> Austinhttp://www.thelastcms.com

er...@enkiconsulting.net

May 2, 2011, 12:54:18 PM5/2/11
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
I have also been waiting weeks for my API access to be approved.   Thanks for offering to help.  I'm new on here so had to try to guess your email address, hope it works.

-Eric

Anash P. Oommen

May 3, 2011, 12:36:37 AM5/3/11
to adwor...@googlegroups.com, he...@launchbit.com
Hi everyone,

I've located the mails for LaunchBit, enkiconsulting and leadsearchgroup and reviewed their tokens. In case I missed someone else, let me know and I'll escalate token reviews for them too.

Anash P. Oommen

May 3, 2011, 12:36:59 AM5/3/11
to adwor...@googlegroups.com, he...@launchbit.com

Elizabeth Yin

May 3, 2011, 9:24:32 AM5/3/11
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Awesome -- thanks, Anash!

Adwords Account

May 3, 2011, 3:15:29 PM5/3/11
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Anash,

I just send you an email as well since my developer token has been
pending for a little more than 2 weeks.

Thanks,

Kyle
Message has been deleted

James Mac

May 11, 2011, 1:04:13 PM5/11/11
to AdWords API Forum
Hello,

I have been waiting for approval for well over 2 weeks. My MCC ID is
james8ma...@gmail.com please let me know you have got this.

Cheers,

James
Message has been deleted

mapendo

Jun 14, 2011, 2:48:24 AM6/14/11
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Anash, just wrote you an email with my account information

thanks

Lorenzo

Arshad Jamal

Jan 6, 2012, 9:39:04 AM1/6/12
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Just sent you and email, please escalate the review process.

a...@justgofaster.com

Jan 16, 2012, 6:11:39 AM1/16/12
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Anash, not sure if you're still able to help with this, but am
emailing you now.

Anash P. Oommen

Jan 16, 2012, 7:51:26 AM1/16/12
to adwor...@googlegroups.com