City to Metro Code

已查看 1,830 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

keukama...@gmail.com

未读,
2008年11月7日 12:11:312008/11/7
收件人 AdWords API Forum
Hello,

I'm trying to figure out if there's a way to correlate a city, county,
or zip code to a Google Metro Code?

For instance, I know that Penfield, NY is part of the Rochester
region, but is there any way to obtain a list of this from Google?

Thanks.

AdWords API Advisor

未读,
2008年11月7日 12:28:002008/11/7
收件人 AdWords API Forum
Hello,

There aren't any automated methods in the AdWords API for doing this
sort of correlation. The only information we provide is the static
list of supported codes at

http://code.google.com/apis/adwords/docs/developer/adwords_api_us_metros.html

I don't know if there's a way to get clever with one of the geocoding
APIs and determine overlaps between cities/zips and those metro areas,
but it's not something that has an easy, out of the box solution.
Apologies.

Cheers,
-Jeff Posnick, AdWords API Team

On Nov 7, 12:11 pm, "keukamarket...@gmail.com"