Upcoming Sandbox DB Refresh: Jan. 29th

1 view

AdWords API Advisor

Jan 27, 2010, 12:29:36 PM1/27/10
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

I wanted to give everyone advanced warning that the AdWords API
Sandbox's database is scheduled to be refreshed on Friday, January
29th. Following the refresh all data stored in the Sandbox will be
cleared, and AdWords API v13 users will have to recreate their client
accounts with a call to getClientAccounts(). More information on the
Sandbox environment and our periodic refreshes is available at:

http://code.google.com/apis/adwords/docs/developer/adwords_api_sandbox.html

Best,
- Eric Koleda, AdWords API Team

Gagan

Feb 1, 2010, 9:37:07 AM2/1/10
to AdWords API Forum
Eric,

It appears the Sandbox is still down this morning (1 Feb 2010). Do you
have any update when it will be back up?

Thanks,
Gagan

On Jan 27, 12:29 pm, AdWords API Advisor

>  http://code.google.com/apis/adwords/docs/developer/adwords_api_sandbo...

AdWords API Advisor

Feb 1, 2010, 12:18:57 PM2/1/10
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Gagan,

I'm able to make requests to the sandbox successfully. Is it still
down at this point for you? What is the error you are getting?

Best,
- Eric

James604

Feb 1, 2010, 1:53:32 PM2/1/10
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Gagan,

Sandbox works for me,too. (Feb.1,2010). BTW, I am using V200909
Sandbox, for V13, Eric said that you need to recreate your account.

James

On Feb 1, 9:18 am, AdWords API Advisor <adwordsapiadvi...@google.com>

Gagan

Feb 1, 2010, 11:54:30 PM2/1/10
to AdWords API Forum

Yes it is working now! Thanks for the reply.

-Gagan