Google API usage counters doesn't change

Erik Bonder

Jul 21, 2008, 10:12:09 AM7/21/08
to AdWords API Forum
It's alreadfy 5th day that ammount of used Google AdWords API units
doesn't change. Looking at web-interface "quota units used" counter
doesn't change. Usage counters retrieved via API also doesn't change.
At same time I'm sure that we use API and spend similar amount of
units as before.
We already experienced such problem in June and units usage data is
still not available.

Is it some kind of bug or delay in update?

AdWords API Advisor

Jul 21, 2008, 12:14:10 PM7/21/08
to AdWords API Forum
Hello Erik,

Apologies for that. When this has happened in the past it's been due
to issues with a database on our end, and I'm having the engineering
team investigate this most recent occurrence. The flakiness is quite
frustrating and I've been doing my best to let the team know that
missing data has a disruptive impact on many of our developers,
particularly those at agencies.

I'll let you know what I hear back.

Cheers,
-Jeff Posnick, AdWords API Team

AdWords API Advisor

Jul 28, 2008, 11:49:50 AM7/28/08
to AdWords API Forum
Just to update folks: usage information for the InfoService is still
not being accrued, and it's taking longer than hoped to get the issue
resolved. It is something that is being actively worked on, and I'll
post again when there is any further update.

Cheers,
-Jeff Posnick, AdWords API Team

On Jul 21, 12:14 pm, AdWords API Advisor

AdWords API Advisor

Jul 29, 2008, 12:07:13 PM7/29/08
to AdWords API Forum
Another update: this should be resolved now. The missing data for July
17 on was backfilled, and the engineering team believes that the
underlying issue causing (this occurrence) of missing data has been
addressed.

Cheers,
-Jeff Posnick, AdWords API Team

On Jul 28, 11:49 am, AdWords API Advisor