AdWords API v2009 Hack Days

AdWords API Advisor

Dec 14, 2009, 6:49:33 PM12/14/09
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Have you been putting off migrating to v2009? Not sure where to start?
Been way too busy? Well it's time to jump start your v2009 development
with some in-person help from Google. Join us in Mountain View or New
York for a full day of non-stop v2009 hacking.

To keep things interesting throughout the day, we'll do some coding
demos of the cool things you can do with v2009 that weren't possible
in v13, like asynchronous calls, dynamic ad parameters, and more.
Non-engineers beware! This is a developer-only event, and there will
be no content or activities for attendees who don't plan to write
code.

Space is limited, and signups are on a first come, first serve basis.
We ask that you limit attendees to two people per company. If you are
based in Europe please don't register yet, as a similar EMEA event is
in the works and will be announced shortly.

More information and the signup form are available here:
http://sites.google.com/site/v2009hackdays/

Best,
- Eric Koleda, AdWords API Team

Ursula

Dec 15, 2009, 6:35:44 PM12/15/09
to AdWords API Forum
Sounds great....how about one for us Chicago users?

On Dec 14, 5:49 pm, AdWords API Advisor <adwordsapiadvi...@google.com>

AdWords API Advisor

Dec 17, 2009, 10:40:42 AM12/17/09
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Ursula,

At this point there are no plans to have Hack Days at other locations
in the US, but thanks for the interest. Plus, this event could be a
great excuse to get away from the Chicago cold and spend some time in
sunny San Francisco!

Best,
- Eric

AdWords API Advisor

Dec 17, 2009, 5:24:32 PM12/17/09
to AdWords API Forum
Hi All,

A small correction to my original post: the two locations are New York
and San Francisco, not Mountain View.

Best,
- Eric

On Dec 17, 10:40 am, AdWords API Advisor