Discover v2009: In Case You Missed It

AdWords API Advisor

Dec 15, 2009, 5:04:14 PM12/15/09
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Here are some recent additions to our Discover v2009 series of blog
posts, articles, videos, and documentation updates.

The validateOnly header
http://adwordsapi.blogspot.com/2009/12/discover-v2009-validateonly-header.html
"While making AdWords API calls, a common task that you have to
perform as a developer is to ensure that the SOAP requests you make to
the server are valid. This includes validation in terms of parameters
required for an API call, as well as ensuring that your ads and
criteria are in accordance with Adwords policies. AdWords API v200909
introduces a new RequestHeader field named validateOnly to help you
validate your API calls."

New Examples in Client Libraries
http://adwordsapi.blogspot.com/2009/12/discover-v2009-new-examples-in-client.html
"Our Discover v2009 series has focused on introducing you to the new
services and objects that come with the update to the API. And while
we hope these posts have been informative we know there is nothing
like running a code example yourself to bring the concepts to life.
That's why we've spent the last few weeks completely re-hauling the
examples in our client libraries to provide a more complete set of
sample code to try out. The following client libraries now have over
30 examples for the v200909 version of the API:"

Video: Getting Started with the AdWords API PHP Client Library
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Idvia4600_E
"A brief tutorial that demonstrates how to get started using the
AdWords API PHP client library. Best viewed in HD."

Best,
- Eric Koleda, AdWords API Team