Re: Site targeting is incompatible with budget optimizer.

Message has been deleted

AdWords API Advisor

Jul 28, 2009, 11:44:49 AM7/28/09
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Alan,

It seems like there may be two separate issues you are addressing
here. First, can you send me the ID of the campaign you are trying to
modify that is generating the error message with code 92 that you
posted. Secondly, can you explain in more detail the problems you are
encountering setting the system budget and limit and value.

Thanks,
Eric Koleda, AdWords API Team

On Jul 24, 5:01 am, alan <alan.cu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>        <ns1:code>122</ns1:code>
>
>        <ns1:message>One or more input elements failed validation.</
> ns1:message>
>
>        <ns1:errors>
>         <ns1:index>0</ns1:index>
>
>         <ns1:field>budgetOptimizerSettings</ns1:field>
>
>         <ns1:code>92</ns1:code>
>
>         <ns1:isExemptable>false</ns1:isExemptable>
>
>         <ns1:detail>Site targeting is incompatible with budget
> optimizer.</ns1:detail>
>
>      </ns1:errors>
> when i use budget optimizer and set system budget and set a limite
> value to '12', adwords return some error.this campaign is not target
> contentnetwork
> pls tell me why?
Message has been deleted

AdWords API Advisor

Jul 31, 2009, 5:45:14 PM7/31/09
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Alan,

Thanks for getting back to me with this information. I was able to
replicate the issue and I am discussing it with the developers to see
if we can identify the cause.

During my testing I found that if you create a campaign with the
budget optimizer enabled it won't throw the error; the problem is only
encountered when the budget optimizer is being enabled for an existing
campaign. This might be useful for implementing a work around.

Best,
- Eric

On Jul 31, 6:05 am, alan <alan.cu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 92 error code
> ID of the Campaign:46367065
>
> I create a Campaign with api(not use budgetOptimizer),and when I
> update it with budgetOptimizer , that's generating the error.
>
> My update campaign api code:
>
> Campaign ca =  service.getCampaign(46367065);
> BudgetOptimizerSettings budgetOptimizer = new BudgetOptimizerSettings
> ();
> budgetOptimizer.setEnabled(true);
> budgetOptimizer.setTakeOnOptimizedBids(null);
> budgetOptimizer.setBidCeiling(new Long(1000000));
> ca.setBudgetOptimizerSettings(budgetOptimizer);
> service.updateCampaign(ca);
>
> All my new Campaign when I update it with api,92 code error is
> generated.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

AdWords API Advisor

Aug 20, 2009, 9:53:48 AM8/20/09
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Alan,

No worries, thank you for touching base. The development team has
been looking into this issue, and I've pinged them for an update.
I'll let you know the status when I hear back from them.

Best,
- Eric