Report stuck in pending status

John Merryman

Sep 15, 2007, 4:51:14 PM9/15/07
to AdWords API Forum
Running a global (MCC-level) custom report via the API and it's now
been in the pending status for >5 hours. I've scheduled a similar
report in the UI, which was doing the same thing.

When the report was initially scheduled, it went into the "in
progress" status briefly, and the one I scheduled via the UI appeared
to bounce between "in progress" and "pending" numerous times (I've
since deleted that one).

Any ideas?

kwal...@gmail.com

Sep 15, 2007, 5:18:58 PM9/15/07
to AdWords API Forum
We run reports each morning and have had this same problem 3 times in
the last 2 weeks (twice in the past 3 days, Thursday and today). The
first two times we just kept trying and eventually the report would
finish (still trying today). Please google, help us out...

alx

Sep 17, 2007, 1:30:07 PM9/17/07
to AdWords API Forum
We have the same problem with our account level custom reports.

AdWords API Advisor

Sep 17, 2007, 5:49:38 PM9/17/07
to AdWords API Forum
Hi everyone,

We're aware that the reports system has been having some trouble in
the last few days.

Things should be fixed early this week, but to make things better in
the meantime please schedule reports in moderation. If a report is
Pending or In Progress, please don't delete it or re-run it, as this
just bogs down the system even more. Only re-run Failed reports.

Thanks for the help, and sorry for the inconvenience.

-Aaron Karp
AdWords API Team

Marty

Sep 19, 2007, 11:15:14 AM9/19/07
to AdWords API Forum
I believe this issue might still exist. Yesterday's API request was
pending for 14 hours before ending in a failure:
{soapenv:Server.userException: Either this object does not exist, or
this user does not have permission to access it
Is this the result of the queues being flushed centrally? My intraday
reports appear to be working, but as the day progresses the full day
reports are the ones that appear to hang indefinitely.

Is everyone having similar problems?

M.

On Sep 17, 5:49 pm, AdWords API Advisor <adwordsapiadvi...@google.com>

AdWords API Advisor

Sep 20, 2007, 5:24:07 PM9/20/07
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Marty,

How are things looking now? Are you still having any trouble?

-Aaron

Marty

Sep 21, 2007, 4:31:05 PM9/21/07
to AdWords API Forum
Aaron, it looks like the reports are working fine. We are in the
process of recovering the lost days.

Thank you,
Marty

On Sep 20, 5:24 pm, AdWords API Advisor <adwordsapiadvi...@google.com>

carlo

Oct 5, 2007, 4:48:52 AM10/5/07
to AdWords API Forum
>Running a global (MCC-level) custom report via the API and it's now
>been in the pending status for >5 hours. I've scheduled a similar
>report in the UI, which was doing the same thing.

i have the same problem, yesterday in 2 or 3 hours the report was done
but today i'm still waiting from 5 hours.. there is nothing to do,
just wait and hope?

carlo, from italy

On 20 Set, 23:24, AdWords API Advisor <adwordsapiadvi...@google.com>
wrote:

> Hi Marty,
>
> How are things looking now? Are you still having any trouble?
>
> -Aaron
>
> On Sep 19, 11:15 am, Marty <mtor...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > I believe this issue might still exist. Yesterday's API request was

> >pendingfor 14 hours before ending in a failure:

> > {soapenv:Server.userException: Either this object does not exist, or
> > this user does not have permission to access it
> > Is this the result of the queues being flushed centrally? My intraday
> > reports appear to be working, but as the day progresses the full day
> > reports are the ones that appear to hang indefinitely.
>
> > Is everyone having similar problems?
>
> > M.
>

> > On Sep 17, 5:49 pm,AdWordsAPI Advisor <adwordsapiadvi...@google.com>

> > wrote:
>
> > > Hi everyone,
>
> > > We're aware that the reports system has been having some trouble in
> > > the last few days.
>
> > > Things should be fixed early this week, but to make things better in
> > > the meantime please schedule reports in moderation. If areportis

> > >Pendingor In Progress, please don't delete it or re-run it, as this

> > > just bogs down the system even more. Only re-run Failed reports.
>
> > > Thanks for the help, and sorry for the inconvenience.
>
> > > -Aaron Karp

> > >AdWordsAPI Team

> - Mostra testo tra virgolette -

AdWords API Advisor

Oct 5, 2007, 3:53:14 PM10/5/07
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Carlo,

We are looking into what's causing reports to run slower today. I'll
update everyone as soon as I know more.

-Aaron

carlo

Oct 9, 2007, 11:22:48 AM10/9/07
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Aaron.

The problem remain.. my report are very very slow.

The automatic report that i call in the night at 4 am (italian time)
remain pending for a lot of hours (today, i find it completed in the
report center of my MCC account at 2 pm, 10 hours later)

If i create a report from the report center, using my browser, i have
the same problem!

Consider that the automatic report (i use apility and dowlonad every
night the data form Google) worked for a lot of months without any
problems.. ??

Carlo

On 5 Ott, 21:53, AdWords API Advisor <adwordsapiadvi...@google.com>