Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

mrwjr

não lida,
7 de nov. de 2007, 14:53:5907/11/2007
para AdWords API Forum
I am still using V10.

As well, I am NOT using zero impressions. I am running several reports
back to back, and the last couple of days, some reports are failing.
Each time I try to run my application, different reports fail. While
at other times, those failed reports run just fine.

Is there an issue right now with reporting?

Thanks,
Michael

AdWords API Advisor

não lida,
7 de nov. de 2007, 15:08:3907/11/2007
para AdWords API Forum
Hi MIchael,

There is a known issue with reports failing since last weekend. Our
engineers have given it the highest priority and are working hard to
resolve it. I will update everyone as soon as it's fixed.

-Aaron

AdWords API Advisor

não lida,
9 de nov. de 2007, 14:08:2409/11/2007
para AdWords API Forum
An update on this: the engineering team made changes yesterday that
should make reports much more likely to succeed. We are monitoring
failed reports on our end to ensure that the fix works, but if anyone
experiences any more "unexpected" report failures, feel free to let us
know.

Cheers,
-Jeff Posnick, AdWords API Team

On Nov 7, 12:08 pm, AdWords API Advisor <adwordsapiadvi...@google.com>