MillennialAd 4.1.0 not working and too much problems

Joan Pujol

Mar 31, 2011, 2:04:09 AM3/31/11
to adwhir...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Anyone has problems with MillennialAd 4.1.0?

After deployed my app to production I've seen that when MillennialAd is selected and the ad always is black.
I've looked at log and it "hangs" the ad selection after a call to http://androidsdk.ads.mp.mydas.mobi/getAd.php5?....
First I though that Millennial returned no ad an that Adwhirl isn't capable to call for other. But after calling manually to the url in the browser I've seen that it returns an ad and then that it means that the ads is lost that is worst.

In general I'm having a lot of problems with Adwhirl. House ads not working, problems in layout of several ads providers, some sdk versions of providers not working. It's that normal?

Does people use adwhirl in production without problems with several ads providers?

A lot of thanks in advance,

wes

Mar 31, 2011, 4:34:22 AM3/31/11
to adwhir...@googlegroups.com
The latest AdWhirl (3.0.0) support Millennial v4.2.  Give that a try and let us know if you're still experiencing problems.

Cheers,
Wes

Joan Pujol

Apr 4, 2011, 4:59:08 PM4/4/11
to adwhir...@googlegroups.com
With version 3.0 it works an apears to good a nice version.
Thanks Wes.

But I think that for a future would be absolutely necessary to have a list of supported/tested versions of the sdk for each ad provider and if posibly with a link to the supported version if it's not the last from the provider.