[adva-cms] Activating a theme produces an infinite recursion error

Wolfram Arnold, RubyFocus

Apr 21, 2010, 8:41:36 PM4/21/10
to adva-cms
Just like my previous post about uploads, clicking on "Activate" has
the same problem "stack level too deep". From the backtrace it looks
like caching related.

Torsten Becker

Apr 22, 2010, 4:04:58 AM4/22/10
to adva...@googlegroups.com
Wolfram,

on which system are you working? Win, Mac OS, which ruby version (incl
Patchlevel). We had several surprises with different patch levels...

Torsten

Wolfram Arnold, RubyFocus

Apr 22, 2010, 12:03:21 PM4/22/10
to adva-cms
Hi Torsten,

I'm running on Linux Ubuntu 8.10 (64 bit). This is what "ruby -v"
says:

Thanks,
Wolf

On Apr 22, 1:04 am, Torsten Becker <tbec...@best-group.eu> wrote:
> Wolfram,
>
> on which system are you working? Win, Mac OS, which ruby version (incl
> Patchlevel). We had several surprises with different patch levels...
>
> Torsten
>
> On 22.04.2010, at 02:41, Wolfram Arnold, RubyFocus wrote:
>
> > Just like my previous post about uploads, clicking on "Activate" has
> > the same problem "stack level too deep".  From the backtrace it looks
> > like caching related.

Torsten Becker

Apr 27, 2010, 12:00:37 AM4/27/10
to adva...@googlegroups.com
Hi Wolf,

my Ruby version says 1.8.7 patch level 174... form Dec 2009. Have you
implemented rvm and can experiment with a higher patchlevel?

Torsten
Dr. Torsten Becker
BESTgroup Consulting & Software GmbH
August-Bebel-Str. 27 14482 Potsdam Germany
Tel +49 331 97996810
Fax +49 3331 97996812
Mobile +49 171 443 1973
www.best-group.eu