Google mobile ads are visible only on refreshing the page

Jayant Ahuja

Dec 12, 2013, 9:11:37 AM12/12/13
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

I have a mobile website, built using MVC structure in PHP. I embedded the code generated by the client in the site. The ads are displayed properly on the home page but on the subsequent inner page(s), I have to explicitly refresh the browser to display the ads. My code is embedded in the index.php file, as all requests are routed through this file. I even tried setting cache-control to no-cache, using the header function.

Any help on this will be appreciated...

Sérgio Gomes (AdSense API Team)

Dec 12, 2013, 9:34:22 AM12/12/13
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jayant,

Unfortunately, this forum only deals with questions regarding the AdSense APIs. Your questions seems related to embedding the ad code on your page, so you should get in touch with general AdSense support at https://support.google.com/adsense

Cheers,
Sérgio

---
Sérgio Gomes
Developer Relations

Google UK Limited
Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9TQ
Registered in England Number: 3977902