Documentation and Sample changes

Sérgio Gomes (AdSense API Team)

Apr 23, 2014, 12:50:14 PM4/23/14
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Documentation

You might have seen it already, but our documentation for the AdSense Management API and AdSense Host API has had a makeover!

Besides the new landing pages and content grouping, we've also added a new Reporting section (for both the Management and the Host APIs), which aggregates content that was previously in multiple pages, in addition to adding a bunch of new guides.

Samples

Our samples are now on GitHub! We've moved all of our sample code to the new googleads-adsense-examples and googleads-adsensehost-examples repositories and will be keeping all of our examples there going forward. This way, you always know where to find your samples, no matter what language or platform you're using.

If you have any comments or suggestions, let us know in this thread!

Cheers,
Sérgio

---
Sérgio Gomes
Developer Relations

Google UK Limited
Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9TQ
Registered in England Number: 3977902