Re: sandbox account

Sérgio Gomes (AdSense API Team)

Jan 9, 2013, 6:06:19 AM1/9/13
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dimi,

Apologies for that, it's taken us a while to get back into gear after the holidays. We should be sending out a new wave of whitelists within the next few days!

Cheers,
Sérgio

---
Sérgio Gomes
Developer Relations

Google UK Limited
Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9TQ
Registered in England Number: 3977902

On Tuesday, 8 January 2013 18:14:58 UTC, dimi wrote:
Hello,

I am in a process of migrating the old soap API to the new v4 API. I applied for a sandbox account on Dec 21st (I think) following the instructions that I received in the email from you. However I have not received the sandbox account yet.

Could you please take a look when you have a chance.

Thank you.