Re: Adsense SubAccounts

Sérgio Gomes

Jun 25, 2012, 12:58:49 PM6/25/12
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

What programming language are you using?

Cheers,
Sérgio

---
Sérgio Gomes
Developer Relations

Google UK Limited
Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9TQ
Registered in England Number: 3977902

---
On Saturday, June 23, 2012 6:44:26 PM UTC+1, Gallop wrote:
Hi All,

I am trying to implement an adsense project.Can you please provide with a sample project for V1.1,since I have sub accounts for an account to be specified.

Thanks in Advance

Narayana Yanamandram

Jun 25, 2012, 1:07:25 PM6/25/12
to adsen...@googlegroups.com, sergio...@gmail.com
Dear Sergio,

Thanks for your reply.I am using Java and trying to migrate from V1 to V1.1.

Please Advise

Thanks,
Narayana

Sérgio Gomes

Jun 25, 2012, 4:33:17 PM6/25/12
to adsen...@googlegroups.com, sergio...@gmail.com
Hi Narayana,

We have a number of samples for Java, all of which use 1.1. Hope this helps!

Cheers,
Sérgio

---

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to adsense-api+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.