Adsence daily reports using PHP ADSENSE API

Sarah Riddell

Sep 30, 2015, 9:24:05 AM9/30/15
to AdSense API Forum
HI,

I want to get daily revenues for multiple ad sense account using the PHP MANAGEMENT API. I  have downloaded the PHP CLIENT LIBRARY FOR GOOGLE APIs  that contains ad sense samples https://developers.google.com/api-client-library/php/start/installation and some examples for AD-SENSE  https://github.com/googleads/googleads-adsense-examples/tree/master/php-clientlib-1.x/v1.x

Previously, i have configured Google Analytics & Ad-word PHP API to access/manipulate reports, data etc  programmatically with simple OATH 2.0 by giving some sort of client id & client secret.

Here actually i want to get daily basis Earning Reports from ad-sense account with one time user consent & using refresh token for future requests.(like Service Account Support).

Please provide me some sort of direction how to do that ?
How to setup a test Adsense TEST account to debug/test my codes?
How to set redirect URL path? i have never used that previously for Adword or Analytics API.

Dean Lukies (Adsense API Team)

Oct 1, 2015, 9:58:51 AM10/1/15
to AdSense API Forum
Hi,

please take a look at the STORE_ON_DISK option in the sample code, if you set that to true it will store the refresh token for you.

thanks,
Dean