Today: AdSense APIs Office Hours (Europe/Americas)

Jose Alcérreca (AdSense API Team)

Oct 25, 2012, 9:17:34 AM10/25/12
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

Just a quick reminder to let you know that we will be having our Office Hours today at 6 p.m. Europe / London (that is in two hours).

Join the Google Hangout at:

https://developers.google.com/live/shows/9874010/

Cheers!

---
Jose Alcérreca
Developer Relations

Google UK Limited
Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9TQ
Registered in England Number: 3977902

Google Inc.| Developer Relations | AdSense API Team | developers.google.com/adsense

Follow us on our Google Ads Developer page on Google+ and our Google Ads Developer Blog to learn more about the different Ads APIs at Google.

Jose Alcérreca (AdSense API Team)

Oct 25, 2012, 10:26:10 AM10/25/12
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, it is in less than three hours from now.

6 p.m. London / Dublin / Lisbon
7 p.m. Berlin / Madrid / Rome / Paris / Warsaw
9 p.m. Moscow
1 p.m. NY
10 a.m. LA

And if you are in Kathmandu, turn your camera on at 10:45 p.m.!

---