Re: Is it possible to get the adsense revenue by URL... for example revenue on mysite/page

Sérgio Gomes

Jun 26, 2012, 2:15:04 PM6/26/12
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gil,

I assume you're referring to the AdSense Management API? I'm afraid the highest level of granularity available is DOMAIN_NAME, so the only breakdown you'd get would be per domain.

Other than that, if you want to track any finer-grained statistics, you'll probably need to set up some URL channels and report based on those.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
Sérgio

---
Sérgio Gomes
Developer Relations

Google UK Limited
Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9TQ
Registered in England Number: 3977902

---
On Tuesday, June 26, 2012 4:11:19 AM UTC+1, gil wrote:
Hi all,  in case I repeat a post im really sorry... Im trying to use the ADSENSE API, but im not sure if it is possible to get the revenu by site path.  With google analytics is  possible to get some statistics but not all.  Has someone experience in this..

thank you in advance..

Gil