Host API error in Associationsessions:verify

Filippo Silvestro

Sep 4, 2013, 10:24:39 AM9/4/13
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,
I have an user that is unable to complete the signup flow for the Host Api. His Google AdSense account should be already active, but when we try to verify the token at the end of the signup flow we receive an error 500.
The user's account id is: pub-945868795393291

Filippo Silvestro

Sep 9, 2013, 9:22:40 AM9/9/13
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
No one can help me?

Sérgio Gomes (AdSense API Team)

Sep 9, 2013, 9:47:21 AM9/9/13
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi Filippo,

That account does not exist. Looking at the ID a bit more closely, I noticed it has 15 digits instead of 16, so it probably got truncated at some point. If you use the full ID, it should work correctly.

Cheers,
Sérgio

---
Sérgio Gomes
Developer Relations

Google UK Limited
Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9TQ
Registered in England Number: 3977902

Filippo Silvestro

Sep 9, 2013, 9:54:24 AM9/9/13
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, I've lost a digit, the correct id is: pub-9458687953932918
I know the account id because I asked for it to the user. The associationsession::verify method doesn't need it, it only use the token returned to the callback url via query string.