disparity in adsense account reporting behavior via adsense management api. any insight?

lawrence kalinowski

Sep 3, 2014, 4:56:50 PM9/3/14
to adsen...@googlegroups.com, lar...@shop.com
I manage two adsense accounts (two different logins & ad client id's). Each account has an adsense management api application configured.

One adsense account returns data via the API; the other does not unless I go back to 2012. Both contain current data.

I don't understand why no data is being returned from the second unless I use two year old startdate/enddate parameters.

How I tested:

I tested the API by logging into adsense, creating a report, & then using the "Open in Google APIs Explorer" dropdown select to pre-populate the API Explorer w/relevant dimensions & metrics, etc..

When using the pre-filled values & executing the API call via the explorer -> no rows are returned. But of course in the performance reports page of adsense, data is visible and reported.

Any idea what is disconnected here?

As I mentioned above, two adsense accounts & one is perfectly fine. Both were setup in identical form. One is domestic US, the other is international channels.

The one that is not responding with current data is the international form.

thanks -- Larry

Jose Alcérreca (AdSense API Team)

Sep 5, 2014, 11:30:30 AM9/5/14
to adsen...@googlegroups.com, lar...@shop.com
Hi Larry,

Can't find anything you might be doing wrong :) Can you reply to me privately with both account IDs so I can have a look?

Cheers,
Jose