Error message by using example file

mick strife

Jan 9, 2015, 1:43:43 PM1/9/15
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
I am a PHP developer and i want to create a script, which reads data from a certain AdSense account of a customer.
I tried a AdSense example of google which is findable here:

However, when i try to execute the script i get the following error message:

Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'Google_Service_Exception' with message 'Error calling GET https://www.googleapis.com/adsense/v1.4/accounts?maxResults=50: (403) Users account is pending review.'

this was only the first line of errors.
Could someone give me a hint how to solve this? Especially what is meant with "Users account is pending review"  ?

Many thanks!

Dean Lukies (Adsense API Team)

Jan 12, 2015, 10:47:19 AM1/12/15
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mick,

the API think's your account is in a pending state.

First thing to try is to make the request through the api explorer while logged in as that account - https://developers.google.com/adsense/management/v1.4/reference/accounts/list#try-it

If that works, you need to check the security setup of your PHP (start with the client_secrets.json file and make sure the details come from the same account)

If that doesn't work (and indicates that the account is 'pending' ) you should reach out to your AdSense contact to try to fix the account issue.

thanks,
Dean