Google Developers Live event: Getting Started with the AdSense Management API

Jose Alcérreca (AdSense API Team)

Dec 7, 2012, 11:35:15 AM12/7/12
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi all!

We are having a new live session on the AdSense Management API next Wednesday (12-12-12) at 5 p.m. (London time).

We'll talk about this API in general but many of the concepts are applicable to the Host API as well.

This is an introductory session and will be recorded and available on YouTube shortly after.

Please leave questions, comments or topics that you would like to discuss on the moderator page and we will try to answer as many as possible.

https://developers.google.com/live/shows/11009204/

See you there!

---
Jose Alcérreca
Developer Relations

Google UK Limited
Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9TQ
Registered in England Number: 3977902

Google Inc.| Developer Relations | AdSense API Team | developers.google.com/adsense