Old AdSense API V3 error

Ashesh

May 20, 2013, 11:58:49 AM5/20/13
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am getting an error:

The 'developer_email' header does not represent an authorized developer.

for our AdSense account. Is it due to version 3 being deprecated or some other issue?

Jose Alcérreca (AdSense API Team)

May 22, 2013, 5:25:13 AM5/22/13
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ashesh,

Yes, v3 has been deprecated for a while. You should have received several e-mails from our product team regarding migration, please make sure you read them.

If you don't have access to the e-mail account then get in touch with your account manager or point of contact

Cheers,
Jose

---
Jose Alcérreca
Developer Relations

Google UK Limited
Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9TQ
Registered in England Number: 3977902