Match "my" day to "Adsense" day

Raúl Mellado

Mar 23, 2012, 5:08:30 AM3/23/12
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
   Hi,

   I am trying to build a WordPress plugin that will show daily visitors (plus some other "timed" data) next to daily Adsense earnings for that blog; now my question is, how do I match WordPress & Adsense timezones?

   For Wordpress there is no problem, as from PHP I can know the blog timezone, and the time for each visit; but what about Adsense? Is there a way to retrieve the Adsense timezone? Is there a workaround for achieving this?

   Thanks a lot in advance to the great Adsense API support team!

   Raul

Sérgio Gomes

Mar 23, 2012, 12:22:58 PM3/23/12
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi Raul,

All AdSense reports are run in the Pacific Time Zone (PST/PDT), so you can make your calculations based on that. Hope this helps!

Cheers,
Sérgio

---
Sérgio Gomes
Developer Relations

Google UK Limited
Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9TQ
Registered in England Number: 3977902

---

Raúl Mellado

Mar 23, 2012, 5:56:17 PM3/23/12
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
   Thanks Sérgio, this definitely helps a lot! :-)