Adsense dashboard vs. Adsense.Report precision difference on certain fields

sem at become

Mar 8, 2012, 7:15:11 PM3/8/12
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
I see on the dashboard coverage is  95.787%. I get in my report 0.9579.

Looks like dashboard is more accurate. This is true for some other fields as well.

Is there a way to specify this in the api? or get the most accurate ratio value.

Thanks

Sérgio Gomes

Mar 9, 2012, 6:34:55 AM3/9/12
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi there!

I'm afraid I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "dashboard". Could you provide a screenshot?

All of our systems should be returning percentages rounded to two decimal digits (ie. XX.XX% or 0.XXXX).

Cheers,
Sérgio

---
Sérgio Gomes
Developer Relations

Google UK Limited
Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9TQ
Registered in England Number: 3977902

---

sem at become

Mar 9, 2012, 12:39:26 PM3/9/12
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
https://www.google.com/adsense/reports-ads-premium is where we see our adsense reports. When we try to get the same thing from the management API, it seems like there is a rounding of numbers somewhere.

sem at become

Mar 9, 2012, 6:05:26 PM3/9/12
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
The old adsense interface shows absolute numbers for spam_clicks. The new one is ratio. If I calculate the absolute number, using the ratio it is slightly off. R= click_spam_ratio, C=clicks => spam clicks= (R * C )/ (1-R)