Re: How long ago exactly was Google Host API made available? Are there verified companies/programmers that have implemented this with success that can be hired for consultation/ independant audit before I apply for my site?

Sérgio Gomes

Jun 26, 2012, 1:17:42 PM6/26/12
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dan,

I'm afraid I can only really provide you with assistance regarding any technical issues using the API. adsenseap...@google.com should be able to help you with your business questions, though!

Cheers,
Sérgio

---
Sérgio Gomes
Developer Relations

Google UK Limited
Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9TQ
Registered in England Number: 3977902

---
On Tuesday, June 26, 2012 4:14:16 AM UTC+1, DMov wrote:
I was just curious because I have been delayed quite sometime on a website trying to implement this concept by a former programmer i was with who after 9  months of delays told me that my concept was impossible to create, yet just yesterday, i see it exists exactly as I want in to function and it is simply called Google AdSense Host API? Also just for curiosities sake, when did the 100k daily page view rule kick into effect?

Part 2, are there verified companies/programmers that have implemented Google Adsense Host API with success that can be hired for consultation/ independent audit before I apply for my site?

Had I been more involved on the technical side myself I am sure I would have known about this long ago or have been able to do the research to find it, alas, you live and you learn.

Any info will be much appreciated, thanks in advance.

-Dan