Re: Get data from adSense Management API 403 error

Jose Alcérreca (AdSense API Team)

Apr 3, 2013, 5:42:34 AM4/3/13
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Your application may be correctly configured but in the AdSense Management API the user is different from the developer.

Make sure you are correctly authenticating with the AdSense user.

Cheers,
Jose

---
Jose Alcérreca
Developer Relations

Google UK Limited
Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9TQ
Registered in England Number: 3977902

Google Inc.| Developer Relations | AdSense API Team | developers.google.com/adsense

On Wednesday, 3 April 2013 10:09:12 UTC+1, Cristian Sannino wrote:
Hi to all,
i'm tryng to get data from api adsense, i've used example script of Google and i've two application, one that work with all settings right, another that is a copy of the working sample, give me error  (403) User does not have an AdSense account.
I've changed all key, client id, secret, url e publisher id, but give me the same error anytime, any idea?