Report row quota exceeded Error in Adsense API

Unibots GA

Jun 20, 2024, 5:01:40 AM (9 days ago) Jun 20
to AdSense API Forum
Hi

I am getting an error while request for the data from ADSENSE MANAGEMENT API:

" status: 429,
    statusText: 'Too Many Requests',
    request: {
      responseURL: 'https://adsense.googleapis.com/v2/accounts/pub-........'
    }
  },
  error: undefined,
  status: 429,
  code: 429,
  errors: [
    {
      message: 'Report row quota exceeded.',
      domain: 'global',
      reason: 'rateLimitExceeded'
    }
  ]".

I have requested small chunks of data, but I am still getting the same error. Please help to resolve this on an urgent basis.

Ad Sense API

Jun 20, 2024, 5:06:27 AM (9 days ago) Jun 20
to somou...@gmail.com, adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi - thanks for your message.

The errors you are receiving are because your user has exceeded the daily quota of reporting data that is retrievable via the API. There are some details of the limits at https://developers.google.com/adsense/management/appendix/limits#report. It might be that you have already made several large report requests during a 24 hour period, in which case even small requests will be rejected after that, until the quota gets reset at the the end of the 24 hour period.

I hope this helps.
Regards,
Andrew (AdSense API team)

ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJPOi:ref

Unibots GA

Jun 27, 2024, 3:27:06 AM (2 days ago) Jun 27
to AdSense API Forum
Hi Team,
              Could you please tell me if there is any total row data limit per day, and what that value is for Adsense Management API.
Regards.
Bhupender

Ad Sense API

Jun 27, 2024, 3:34:17 AM (2 days ago) Jun 27
to somou...@gmail.com, adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bhupender,

Thanks for your question. We do have a total row data limit per day, but don't document the exact limit, partly because it can vary from user to user.

The AdSense API documentation for limits and quotas has recently been updated at https://developers.google.com/adsense/management/appendix/limits and hopefully gives you a bit more information.