Re: AFC Host EARNINGS metric

Jose Alcérreca (AdSense API Team)

Apr 9, 2013, 7:04:27 AM4/9/13
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi Patrick,

Last time you posted here you were using the Management API. What API are you using now? Can you send me the publisher ID via e-mail?

Thanks,
Jose

---
Jose Alcérreca
Developer Relations

Google UK Limited
Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9TQ
Registered in England Number: 3977902

Google Inc.| Developer Relations | AdSense API Team | developers.google.com/adsense

On Saturday, 6 April 2013 16:55:11 UTC+1, Patrick D'Souza wrote:
Hi,

We recently stopped receiving EARNINGS data for AFC HOST content via the Adsense API. The TOTAL_EARNINGS metric continues to report data. Has something changed in the Adsense API that would stop reporting the EARNINGS numbers for an AFC HOST?

Thanks,
Patrick D'Souza
Developer, About.com

Patrick D'Souza

Apr 9, 2013, 9:41:53 AM4/9/13
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Jose,

We are still using the Management API but the adsense console was also reporting our Youtube revenues. under the AFC_HOST reporting. Has Google stopped reporting Youtube revenues under the adsense console. If yes, do we need to use a different api to pull that data?

Thanks,
Patrick

Jose Alcérreca (AdSense API Team)

Apr 9, 2013, 11:10:56 AM4/9/13
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi Patrick,

AdSense is no longer calculating Adsense for Content Host earnings for YouTube partners, as you can read here:

And here:

Cheers,
Jose

---
Jose Alcérreca
Developer Relations

Google UK Limited
Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9TQ
Registered in England Number: 3977902

Google Inc.| Developer Relations | AdSense API Team | developers.google.com/adsense

Patrick D'Souza

Apr 9, 2013, 11:17:56 AM4/9/13
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your response Jose. Youtube does seem to have an experimental Analytics API - https://developers.google.com/youtube/analytics/. I'll give it a run and see if it can report the total earnings.

Jose Alcérreca (AdSense API Team)