Re: AdSense background image policy

Sérgio Gomes

Jul 16, 2012, 6:54:54 AM7/16/12
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alex,

I'm afraid we can't really help you with that, as we only deal with the AdSense APIs on this forum. You'll probably have more luck at the AdSense Support site or the AdSense Help Forum.

Cheers,
Sérgio

---
Sérgio Gomes
Developer Relations

Google UK Limited
Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9TQ
Registered in England Number: 3977902

---
On Sunday, July 15, 2012 4:38:07 AM UTC+1, alex diavatis wrote:
Hello,

I run this blog (worldofgnome.org) and if someone has an adblocker I used a background image that says: "you just blocked an ad :(". What I want to do, is to replace this message with: "Please disable your adblockers for this page, we donate our earnings in non-profit organizations, thank you".

Is that against Google's AdSense policies or I can use it?

Thank you

alex diavatis

Jul 16, 2012, 7:12:20 AM7/16/12
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hello Sergio,

I am sorry, I didn't notice I post in wrong channel
Thank you for info

- alex