Re: GenerateAdCode problem, half of the Ads show the other half dont!

瀏覽次數:19 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Sérgio Gomes

未讀,
2012年7月13日 上午10:32:042012/7/13
收件者:adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi A.D.,

It's absolutely normal for this to happen in the sandbox, don't worry :) Everything will work normally once in production.

Cheers,
Sérgio

---
Sérgio Gomes
Developer Relations

Google UK Limited
Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9TQ
Registered in England Number: 3977902

---
On Friday, July 13, 2012 2:26:52 AM UTC+1, A.D wrote:
Hi, I am having a weird issue with the GenerateAdCode API call. It seems that half of the accounts I generate adcode for will show a google adsense ad, but the other half are showing blank ads (they still take up the space of their dimensions) Is this how it is suppose to be? Or am I doing something wrong? All accounts where created the exact same way!

I am still using the sandbox at the moment.

Thanks!
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄