If I denied access to an API developer thinking I would not need it, but now I do, how do I give them access now?

Misty Massie

Jul 29, 2011, 12:45:56 PM7/29/11
to AdSense API Forum
I denied access to an adsense api developer when i thought i would not
need to, but to put ads on my website through them i have to do it,
whether i use their automatic functions or not. so i need to give them
access which i have already denied. How do I do this? All i can find
is a message saying i denied them access, but no way to change it.

Sérgio Gomes

Aug 2, 2011, 7:31:53 AM8/2/11
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I'm not entirely sure I understand your query. Perhaps the following link can help? https://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/answer.py?answer=57153&hl=en_US&gsessionid=jKTzTe50leZXf9bUdSegVQ

Cheers,
Sérgio

Misty Massie

Aug 2, 2011, 10:34:06 PM8/2/11
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
i found the way to do it. When i signed up with a website, they required half of my adsense revenue and needed access to my account. Google sent me an email asking if i wanted to give access and i said no. I really needed to say yes, but did not know how to reverse it.

I finally found the spot in Account Settings, Access and Authorization, 3rd Party Access where I was able to say enable access on the one i had accidentally previously disabled.

Thanks anyway!