AdSense Host Api and Blogger hosted accounts

Filippo Silvestro

Feb 21, 2014, 8:53:06 AM2/21/14
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Some of our users reported a problem with AdSense hosted accounts initially created for Blogger or Youtube. These users followed the procedure to associate their accounts to us with the host api, but after a successful association ads are still not visible on their websites (the code generates a 403 error) and they can't unlock manually the account as their website is on a third level domain (as any other our user).
Why the association with the host api didn't unlock the AdSense account? What we can tell them?

If you need it, the pubid of the last one reporting this problem is ca-pub-9205053050954322

Thank you

Filippo Silvestro

May 5, 2014, 4:18:53 AM5/5/14
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,
I'm trying to contact the api team via email for another problem related to the hosted accounts and our host account configuration, but I haven't received any reply. Do you still use this channel for support request?

Jose Alcérreca (AdSense API Team)

May 6, 2014, 5:39:32 AM5/6/14
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi Filippo,

Don't worry, your request is being processed.

Cheers,
Jose

---
Jose Alcérreca
Developer Relations

Google UK Limited
Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9TQ
Registered in England Number: 3977902

Filippo Silvestro

May 6, 2014, 5:56:19 AM5/6/14
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Jose, I wait for your feedback!

Cheers