Error creating channel through API

Tugera

Nov 10, 2011, 5:00:32 PM11/10/11
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I created an account yesterday using AccountService and i got the id "ca-pub-5775894400962165" "and partner-pub-5775894400962165" back. When i try to create a channel using any of these ids, it returns me following error-

An error occurred while creating channel. The publisher must be associated with the developer account before the developer can invoke operations on the publisher's account.

I am using the same developer account i use to create publisher's account. I am unable run AssociateAccount method as phone or zip information is never provided through api calls.

Please help.

-Neha

Silvano Luciani

Nov 11, 2011, 8:47:47 AM11/11/11
to AdSense API Forum
Hello Neha,

could you please tell me if you are experiencing this problem using
the sandbox or a live implementation?

Cheers,
Silvano

--
Silvano Luciani | Developer Programs Engineer

Google UK Limited
Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London
SW1W 9TQ
Registered in England Number: 3977902

Neha bansal

Nov 11, 2011, 11:26:09 AM11/11/11
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Got that fix. It was an issue at my end.

Regards
Neha