Save the date! Thu, 7th Feb: AdSense Host API GDL - 5pm (London time)

Jose Alcérreca (AdSense API Team)

Feb 7, 2013, 4:34:35 AM2/7/13
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi again,

This Thursday, join us for a new session on the AdSense Host API in which we'll talk about the migration from v3 to v4.1. Learn tips and tricks to make a smooth migration and take advantage of the new features.

The hangout will be recorded and posted on YouTube but we'll be answering live questions so please use the moderator form at the bottom of the page.

See you there!
Jose

---
Jose Alcérreca
Developer Relations

Google UK Limited
Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9TQ
Registered in England Number: 3977902

Google Inc.| Developer Relations | AdSense API Team | developers.google.com/adsense

Jose Alcérreca (AdSense API Team)