Re: AdSense Host API - Error 113 on associated account

Sérgio Gomes

Jun 26, 2012, 2:09:55 PM6/26/12
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi Filippo,

AFCSiteReport has some known issues, and this may be what you're running into. Would you be willing to give AdSense Host API v4 a try? It's a different technology stack, and it only does reporting at the moment, but it's got a full-fledged reporting system with configurable dimensions, metrics and periods.

Cheers,
Sérgio

---
Sérgio Gomes
Developer Relations

Google UK Limited
Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9TQ
Registered in England Number: 3977902

---
On Tuesday, June 26, 2012 10:44:19 AM UTC+1, Filippo Silvestro wrote:
Hi,
I have a problem with a publisher account created with the host api. The account works as expected, but when I try to create a AFCSiteReport with the generateReport api call, the response is error 113. The account is correctly associated and active, and if I try to create a AFCAggregateReport the api answers correctly.
What can be the problem? The publisher id of this account is ca-pub-1377964584786572
Thanks

Sérgio Gomes

Jun 28, 2012, 10:45:21 AM6/28/12
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi Filippo,

I'll talk to the core engineering team to see if we can track down what's causing this. I'll let you know if we find anything!

Cheers,
Sérgio

---
Sérgio Gomes
Developer Relations

Google UK Limited
Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9TQ
Registered in England Number: 3977902

---
On Wednesday, June 27, 2012 9:44:58 AM UTC+1, Filippo Silvestro wrote:
Hi Sérgio,
I know the host Api v4, but we never had problems with the reporting features of the current api, so we didn't implemented it yet.
Is it possible to solve the problem with this account without using the api v4?