Re: When exactly are Sandbox accounts deleted?

Sérgio Gomes

Aug 2, 2012, 5:44:21 AM8/2/12
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi A.D.,

Sandbox accounts haven't been deleted for a long time now, and the expectation is we won't be seeing sandbox refreshes for a while, if ever.

Cheers,
Sérgio

---
Sérgio Gomes
Developer Relations

Google UK Limited
Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9TQ
Registered in England Number: 3977902

---
On Thursday, August 2, 2012 7:34:30 AM UTC+1, A.D wrote:
Hi, I read in the documentation that Sandbox accounts are deleted on a monthly basis, I was wondering if you could tell me the following:

1) Are Sandbox accounts still being deleted on a monthly basis?
2) If so when exactly does the deletion take place and when will the deletion for August 2012 take place?

Thanks in advance.