New AdSense Host API Sample

Sérgio Gomes (AdSense API Team)

Feb 20, 2013, 12:27:34 PM2/20/13
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you know we've developed a new sample for the AdSense Host API, which shows the whole process for signing up a new publisher and generating ad code for them.

Happy coding!

Cheers,
Sérgio

---
Sérgio Gomes
Developer Relations

Google UK Limited
Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9TQ
Registered in England Number: 3977902

Ashesh Bharadwaj

Mar 14, 2013, 6:49:11 AM3/14/13
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sergio,

With sandbox account in callback url the status shows as "ACCEPTED" and then I was able to call Accounts.adclients: get and after that created the ad units successfully

but with Live account in callback url the status shows as "ACCEPTED" but call to Accounts.adclients: get returns "Account not found".

When I call Accounts: get the status returned is PENDING

Is this normal behavioral difference between sandbox and live accounts?
In live account can adclients / ad units be fetched only when the account is approved?

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Ashesh Bharadwaj

Jose Alcérreca (AdSense API Team)

Apr 2, 2013, 6:48:30 AM4/2/13
to adsen...@googlegroups.com, ash...@paradisepublishers.com
Hi Ashesh,

Please open new threads for new questions.

In live environment, it takes a while for an account to be accepted. You can check that with accounts.get.

Before APPROVED you will find PENDING accounts and even 400 errors for a while. You can't create ad units until the account is approved.

Cheers,
Jose

---
Jose Alcérreca
Developer Relations

Google UK Limited
Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9TQ
Registered in England Number: 3977902

Google Inc.| Developer Relations | AdSense API Team | developers.google.com/adsense